Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

My Princess

I always really wanted a little girl. I'm sure that was partly because I AM a girl ... so I figured I would know what to do with one. I didn't know what it would be like to have a boy.

Well, let me just say that the Moop is like my best friend. I can't imagine not having that little dude. OMG, I adore him.

But this is about my little girl. She is so freaking cute. Seriously. And she is SUCH a girl. She loves playing dress up, loves putting on all her princess jewelry and princess high heels and walking around the house. She will walk up to me or her father and say "Mom, am I SO pretty?" ... and I will say "Boots, you are beautiful." And she is.


Pretty Princess

And, like every good princess, she has the CUTEST shoes EVER and lovely painted pink toes!!
Pretty Princess


God I love this kid.

Enjoy,
Caba

No comments: