Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hi ICLWers!

It's been a while since I particpated in ICLW. From Mel's blog:

"Welcome back to IComLeavWe. It stands for International Comment Leaving Week, but if you say it aloud, doesn’t it sounds like “I come; [but] leave [as a] we”? And that’s sort of the point. Blogging is a conversation and comments should be honoured and encouraged. I like to say that comments are the new hug–a way of saying hello, giving comfort, leaving congratulations."


So, I welcome you new readers to my blog!! I'm Caba. I have almost 3 year old twins (Moop and Boots) after conceiving via IVF/ICSI. I also gave birth to my niece and nephew in Aug 2009 for my sister and her husband. It was both an honor and a priviledge to be a gestational carrier for my sister and her husband ... and she is currently in the chaotic bliss of 6 month old twinfants.

Thanks to my sister, I got my 15 minutes of fame. A Baby Story chronicled our journey, and you can see it if you'd like! We put it up on youtube. Here is a link to the blog post where I put the clips. Enjoy. I apologize in advance for making anyone cry.

So yeah, now this blog is in a kinda weird place. I still talk about the kids, but that's not all. I don't really talk about infertility, since my journey is over and our family is complete. I am outspoken, brash, and very stubborn. I like to talk about being a liberal, atheist, kick ass kinda girl. And I certainly don't apologize for it.

Hope you come back to visit again soon!

Caba

9 comments:

caryanne said...

Hi Caba. I've commneted before but thought I should do so again. I love the direction your blog is taking. Not that I don't love posts about your kids (which I do...being a mom of two-year-old twins myself)! Keep up the good work.

jenicini said...

Your kids are way cute!

ICLW

Kristin said...

I think its incredible that you carried your niece and nephew for your sister. How cool!

~ICLW

Lucky Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucky Jones said...

OMG that was you? I saw that episode :) Yours kids are besutiful :) And what a gift you have given to your sister!

I am expecting twins too - a boy and a girl - I will keep up on your blog!!

ICLW

Dana said...

How cool you were able to do that for your sister! :)

ICLW

MarjorieMP said...

are you an athiest by choice or your family was athiest? just curious

Pour partager ma mode said...

Sac Hermes
Sac Hermes Pas Cher
Sac Hermes Birkin
Sac Hermes Kelly
Sac Chanel
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Prada
Sac Pas Cher
Chaussures Puma
Chaussures Puma Pas Cher
Chaussures Supra
Chaussures Supra Pas Cher
Chaussures Nike
Chaussures Nike Pas Cher
Wedding Dresses
Bridesmaid Dresses
Prom Dresses
Quinceanera Dresses

discount designer wedding dress said...

It 's the most wonderful article I have read in recent time, and it will be better if more introductions of the la sposa fanal areavailable. I want to buy a la sposa falla, and could you be so kind as to help me?