Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer fun

These pics are about a month old ... but I figure its time to get them up! It's completely misleading, giving that right now in NJ it's miserable, non-stop rainy, and cold! Well, about 65 degrees, which I think is freakin' cold for June!!

But we did have a few really nice days ... and the kids enjoyed playing outside in their sprinkler and pool. As you can see in the background of the pics, all the adults enjoyed a nice beer sitting outside in the nice weather, except me. Who was pounding my water like I know I need to do. But god, water kinda sucks after a while. I would give anything for a nice ice cold beer and some sushi!!!


Here is Boots having a blast in the pool. She would not take off her sunglasses!
Boots in Glasses

Here is Mr Moop smiling up a storm. He wouldn't take off his shirt for some reason!
Moop in the water

And here are a few "having fun in the pool" shots! I love the last one where they were like hugging!
Playing in the water

Playing in the water

Playing in the water


We also just got their school pictures back that we ordered. A little back story ... daycare sent home a reminder on Friday that picture day was Monday. My sister had picked up the kids from daycare on Friday, and forgot to grab their daily sheets ... so we didn't know it was picture day. We sent them into school in messy clothes and looking disheveled!

My angel of a husband went home and got them outfits and brought them back to school so that they wouldn't be the sloppiest kids in the class for their pictures! But the daycare teachers didn't do the best job with their hair! Moops is supposed to be combed to the side (and this was before his 2nd haircut, so his hair was still kinda long!) ... We asked the teacher to put Boots hair in pig tails, but they didn't do as good a job as I do!! Anyway, for your enjoyment!


Sweet Lady Boots
Sweet Lady Boots

Cute Mr Moop
Cute Mr Moop

My two Angels together
Twins


Enjoy,
Caba

4 comments:

Aunt Chrissy said...

I love these pics. The very last school picture makes the twins look like they don't have any necks. Anthony wants to know if they make Jake's jacket in a 42 Long. LOL!

FET Accompli said...

What a fun summer so far - although I understand the need for a bit of sushi :-) I love the dress Boots is wearing in her school photo - how beautiful! And Mr. Moop looks very dapper indeed.

Aimee said...

Oh my what cuties!!! I love the poll pix, esp. the last pool pic of them looking at each other! :o) and I totally dog the giraffe pool! LOL

Arjun and Indira said...

They are just so cute! Sorry it is yucky weather by you, hope it warms up soon! We have that same pool and the kids LOVE it!