Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 13, 2007

Look how different they look!

This post is a day late. I wanted to put it out on the 12th. August 12, 2006 they transferred 2 perfect blastocysts into my uterus. Here is the picture my doctor gave us right before they did the transfer.

Blastocysts

Crazy right?? And one year later ... Hailey looks petrified! They do get freaked out by the camera sometimes ...

Jake and Hailey

I can't believe that those blasts ended up being those kids. Holy crap that's crazy!

It's been a fun week over here. We started the cereal as you can see in the pictures. No one was a big fan of it! It was very funny to watch them try to figure out what the heck was going on ... Here is my favorite picture of Jake obviously hating the cereal.

Jake eating

Also I would like to send congratulations to my cousin Kristen who welcomed her little girl Mia into the world on Aug 8th and my cousin Julie who welcomed her little man John into the world today!

Lastly, I think I changed the settings so that anyone can comment on the blog, even if they don't have an account! Say hi if you are out there reading!

Enjoy,
Erica and Eric

2 comments:

Millions Of Atoms Man said...

Wow, those kids sure are cute! I'm not at all biased!

K said...

Awwww! I just posted about my little boy's anniversary...our first pic was of him and Tiny at 8 cells. (We lost Tiny at 8 weeks gestation.) Max is now 4 months old, a 3d transfer on Aug. 26...in NJ!