Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

Shot Night #2

We had the life insurance guy come yesterday, since DH and I don't have life insurance outside of from our work. So we really needed to get that taken care of. But the appt ran really long, and we were watching the clock, because the nurse told me to do my shot between 7-9pm. We just made it at 845pm. It was so easy really. And I've done these tiny shots before, and yet, I still was slightly stressed about it. Totally no big deal physically, but kind of a big deal mentally. It's the start of the cycle. I'm excited, nervous, scared, and mostly really really really wishing with all my heart that it will work.

Ok, took a break from writing this post to do shot #2. All went well. DH does the shots, even though they are easy. This way I can just watch tv and not pay attention to all the goings on. hehe. He's the best.

I'm still slightly sick. It's been lingering for a week, and it's VERY annoying. I want it to go away.

Did I mention that I'm in the middle of the reading the Twilight series and I really love it? I need to find someone who will go see the movie with me, because I know DH will so not be into it.

I have a headache, so this post will be a short one. 2 shots down, many to go! Supress ovaries, suppress!

Caba

5 comments:

MoMo said...

Glad to hear the shots are going well. DH is so good for giving you the shot! Lucky girl!

edie & ella said...

here's to suppressed ovaries....
you are so very very awesome to do this for you sister....she is lucky to have you.......sam

Sanda said...

My DH did all my sub-Q shots too! It was his way of participating some (though having him take some of those shots would have been even better) ;) Sending good vibes to you for suppressed ovaries and a super thick and sticky lining :)

hun1963 said...

I hope you just get term life ... whole life is a rip off.

Lisa said...

Good luck with your whole process. As you know, it will be worth it in the long run.

A few of my friends are obsessed with the twillight series. I've just started reading. It is a great series! My friend already bought tickets for opening night.