Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

When do they sleep through the night??

Hi everyone. I guess it's time for a baby update. Things are going well. Babies are as cute as ever, and getting SO BIG! We go for our 2 month doctor's appt on June 4th, and I can't wait to see how much they weigh! My mom thinks Jake is easily over 11 lbs. He certainly is large, so we'll see!

They are doing pretty good with sleeping. We have good nights and bad nights ... but recently it's been them eating around 10pm, going to sleep, eating again around 3am, going back to sleep and waking around 7am. So not so bad.

Eric and I did get a break on Friday night when my mom took Jake for the night and my sister took Hailey. And surprise surprise! they both went to bed around 1030pm and didn't wake up until 5am! Figures right!

You know what one of my favorite things to do with these kids is? Dress them up! Aunt Chrissy buys them so many cute things, and I love trying them on them. I'm sure the babies would just rather sit around in onesies all day, but oh well!

So, of course, here are more pictures. Even though most twin moms say that the babies don't really "notice" each other until about 4 months, I am always trying to force them to see each other, To no avail. But here are pics from a mommy photo shoot where I tried to force them to hang out!

Babies

And here are cute little pjs given to the twins by Aunt Christina! I just love the feet on them!

Jake

Hailey


And Aunt Jen gave them these adorable summer outfits!

Jake

Hailey


And look at their cute running suits!

Jake

Hailey


And here are just two of the billion outfits Aunt Chrissy bought! And their first sunglasses! How cute are they??

Jake

Hailey


And last, but certainly not least, Jake has been a bit constipated! So this onesie, from Crazy Aunt Chrissy, says it all! Look at the size of his thighs!
Babies

Enjoy,

Erica and Eric

No comments: