Seriously. It is enough already. I'm snowed out at this point. We are supposed to be up to 2 feet tomorrow. Do you realize how annoying that is??
I am looking forward to just hunkering down, watching movies with the kids, making popcorn,etc. But really, it's just too much at this point. Where the hell is spring??
And now, the ABCs of me.
- A is for Atheist. I'm an atheist. Yup. That's the truth.
- B is for Bitch. I'm also a bitch. And I'm very proud of it.
- C is for Chrissy. That's my sister. She's my best friend and my favorite person.
- D is for Days of our Lives. I've been watching this show since I was like 12. I still record it every.single.day.
- E is for Eggplant. This is one of my favorite veggies, and I make a mean Eggplant Parm.
- F is for Freethinkers. It's my forum that I run with some friends, and it's an awesome group of people that talk about everything. F is also for my friends, who rock.
- G is for German. I'm half German. My Dad moved to the US from Germany when he was like 19. My husband and I went to Germany with my Dad a few years ago, and it was just an awesome trip.
- H is for Hawaii. I went here with my DH on our honeymoon, and it was just one of the most beautiful places in the world. We definitely want to go back one day together, hopefully with the kids too.
- I is for Ice Cream. My favorite flavor is probably Mint Chocolate Chip. But I do also enjoy some soft serve vanilla with rainbow sprinkles. And no, I'm not 5 years old.
- J is for jewelry. I do enjoy it. I work for an awesome jewelry company, not that I can afford to buy most of their stuff. But I do enjoy pretty stuff. I just tend to buy cheapy costume stuff. I have a lot of it.
- K is for kittens. I don't like them. Or cats. I'm not a cat person.
- L is for Lake George, NY. Love it there. We go there every summer with DH's family and that's where DH proposed to me. Once of my favorite places.
- M is for money. I wish I had more. I need more. I hate not having enough of the stuff.
- N is for Naughty Monkey. It's a brand of shoes that my friend Keri introduced me to. I order them from Amazon.com and LOOOVE them. Cute and trendy and fun. I usually wait till they are on sale and can get a good deal.
- O is for Orange Soda. Diet Sunkist to be precise. It's like my crack. I'm thoroughly addicted to it. Anytime I'm drinking something my kids now ask "Is that orange soda, Mommy?". Yes. Yes it is. Now stay away from it!
- P is for Percocet. I love it. I got it after my C-section and held onto it like it was gold. DH found a few pills in his drawer the other day that he had from something, and I grabbed it like it was worth a million dollars. It almost is.
- Q is for quiet. I don't get enough of it anymore. But I really enjoy it.
- R is for rice. Ya know, I used to not really like rice. I mean, I didn't hate it, but I would never opt for it. I would rather have any other card side dish than rice. But lately, I've been really enjoying it. We switched from white to brown, and it's yummy.
- S is for Stern. Howard Stern. I love him. I'm a total groupie. I listen every day on the way to work, I listen online all day at work. Seriously. I will cry huge crocodile tears if he leaves Sirius at the end of his contract.
- T is for tolerance. I pride myself on it. And I wish that more people had it.
- U is for underwear. Yup, the bane of my existence. My kids don't want to wear it. I asked Moop the other day if he wanted to try underwear like a big kid, and he told me "No Mommy, I like my diaper." GREEEAAAAT.
- V is for vegetables. Another problem. Moop won't eat 'em. We joined a CSA for the summer, and I'm hoping we get a lot of cool new veggies to introduce the kids to.
- W is for Wet Hot American Summer. Super funny movie. If you haven't seen it, Netflix it.
- X is for X-Ray Vision. No, I don't have it. But I would like to.
- Y is for Yankees. I HATE the Yankees. Yes, I live in the NY area, and I hate them. I am a fan of the Mets and Red Sox. And I repeat, I HATE the Yankees.
- Z is for Zoe. That's my pug that lives at my parents house. I love the name Zoe, and I always wanted to name my daughter Zoe. Unfortunately, the pug came along first, and we named her that, and it kinda ruined the name for my kid.